Holding Out HELP provides those who come from a polygamous culture the resources needed to transition from isolation to independence.
Ways to HELP
Holding Out HELP currently serves over 250 people a year and due to the turmoil within the FLDS community, the need has never been greater.
Ways to make a difference:
- $25 a month provides hygiene products for a family
- $50 a month provides a single mom with gas to get around to school and/or work
- $100 a month provides weekly, ongoing counseling for an individual
- $250 supports a youth living in an HOH host home
Physical Donations needed:
- Double/Full Bed Sheets
- Office Supply Gift Cards
- XL – 3X Women’s Clothing
Paper Products / Hygiene Items (Not covered by food stamps)
- Women’s Deodorant
- Dryer Sheets (bulk)
- Laundry Detergent (bulk)
- Toilet Paper
- Facial Tissue/Kleenex
- Pro Bono Attorneys (Family Law)
- Auto Mechanics
- Handy Men
If interested in providing physical donations and/or services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 801.548.3492.