Holding Out HELP provides those who come from a polygamous culture the resources needed to transition from isolation to independence.
Ways to HELP
Holding Out HELP currently serves over 250 people a year and due to the turmoil within the FLDS community, the need has never been greater.
Ways to make a difference:
- $30 a month provides funding for a mentor to meet weekly with a client, set goals, learn life skills and offer a listening ear.
- $50 a month can keep a phone on for a month while a client searches for employment.
- $100 a month can fund the cost for gas or a monthly transportation pass for a student.
- $150 a month can provide much needed professional counseling services.
- $200 a month can help keep the heat and water on for a single mom trying to get through college.
Physical Donations needed:
- Bunk Beds
Paper Products / Hygiene Items (Not covered by food stamps)
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Feminine pads
- Shampoo (bulk)
- Conditioner (bulk)
- Laundry Detergent (bulk)
- Dryer Sheets (bulk)
- Dishwasher detergent (bulk)
- Pro Bono Attorneys (Family Law)
- Auto Mechanics
- Handy Men
If interested in providing physical donations and/or services, please contact us at email@example.com or call/text 801.548.3492.